Honeyed pista wrap
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 476 times
Add your private note
Honeyed pista wrap recipe - How to make Honeyed pista wrap
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1. Unsalted Pistachios, Finely chopped- 1 cup
2. Powdered sugar- 1 cup
3. Cardamom Powder- 1 tbsp
4. Samosa or spring roll wrap- 6-8 pcs
5. Honey- 4-5 tbsp
6. Chopped nuts for sprinkling.
- 1. mix sugar, pistachios and cardamom together.
- 2. cut the wraps into approximately 3"x1" strips.
- 3. place approximately 1 tsp of the pistachio mixture into wrapper and wrapinto triangle like samosa.
- 4. deep fry till golden brown. cool and keep aside in an airtight container.
- 5. to serve warm in a pan and dip the samosa in it.
- 6. place on a flat serving dish and decorate with chopped nuts.
- 7. serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by roopshikhaarya on 18 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.