Honey and Rose Cooler
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4877 times
The subtle taste of honey with the aroma of roses will surely leave you craving for some more cooling goodness.
Add your private note
Honey and Rose Cooler recipe - How to make Honey and Rose Cooler
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Boil 4 cups water in a small pan and add the petals .
- Simmer for 8- 10 mins till the petals discolor.
- Cool and strain.
- Combine the honey ,rose water and cooled concoction in a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour in tall glasses and top with rose ice cubes .
- Garnish with fresh petals and serve .
This recipe was contributed by SmitaSrivastava on 26 Apr 2012Graphic designer by pro. Enjoy cooking n party planning . Love to paint n click. Like- Poetry n Pros...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.