Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3006 times
* you can also use shortening or margerine or half and half instead of butter. shortening or vanaspati will help the cookie from spreading. however, i personally prefer to use butter as it gives a better flavour and makes the cookie spread out and chewy.
* while flattening the cookies with the fork, be sure to dip the fork in flour as otherwise the mixture will stick to the fork.
* the cookies keep cooking on the baking sheet from the heat even after you take out the baking sheet from the oven. that is why i prefer to take out my cookie earlier than overcooking.
* you can also put the peanuts in the mixture for some crunch.
* let your children help you with mixing or adding the flour to the mixture. i have a 2-year old who loves to help me whenever i am baking these cookies.
* these are soft and chewy cookies - very rich and delicious.
* these stay well in an air-tight container for several days.
* just not my daughter and husband, my in-laws love these too.
Add your private note
Honey Peanut Butter Cookies recipe - How to make Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix butter, peanut butter, honey, sugar, egg thoroughly in a mixing bowl.
- Sieve all dry ingredients together. this will also blend each other well.
- Stir the flour mixture in the butter mixture little by little.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Put a spoonful of mixture (1" ball), 2" to 3" apart.
- Dip the fork in flour.
- Then flatten the cookie with the fork making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they start getting brown.
This recipe was contributed by sanjanag on 16 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.