Honey Noodle Ice Cream
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7051 times
A lovely assortment of vanilla ice cream with boiled noodles added as a topping along with honey in the Honey noodle ice cream makes it a favorite dessert item or cooling dish for all.
- First seive flour.
- Add salt to taste and make dough by adding water
- Then make flat chapatis of the dough and cut them into thin strips
- Fry the strips and put them on a tissue paper after fryign if available so that extra oil is soaked by the tissue paper.
- Take 2 scoops of vanilla icecream in a dish and put few noodles on this ice cream.
- Now put 1 tsp honey on that and serve after food.
- Delicious honey noodle icecream is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radhug on 27 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.