This recipe has been viewed 1746 times
Flavorful sweet dip with the combination of yogurt,honey and dry fruit chikki to be served with fruits
Add your private note
Honey Dip recipe - How to make Honey Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 cups
- Hang yogurt for 15 to 20 minutes in a muslin cloth.
- Remove and whisk till smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well
- Add the dry fruit chikki and mix. Stir in honey, leaving a marbled effect.
- Cut fruits of your choice into wedges or small pieces.
- Arrange fruits on a serving plate
- Serve with honey dip.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 26 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.