Honey Chilli Paneer
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10215 times
Yet another recipe made from paneer, it can be served as a starter.It is made from paneer with the combination of honey, pineapple, pineapple juice and orange juice with lots of other spices
Add your private note
Honey Chilli Paneer recipe - How to make Honey Chilli Paneer
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the garlic, chilli flakes, pineapple, tomato ketchup, pineapple juice, capsicum, crushed orange peel, orange juice and paneer, mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coriander and spring onions and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and add the salt, black pepper powder and honey and mix well.
- Pour into serving bowl and serve hot garnished with chopped spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 04 Apr 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.