Hommade Chocolates In Microwave
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3512 times
This chocolates are easy to make and less time consuming and children can enjoy this vacation.
- In a microwave safe bowl put sugar powder and 2 tbsp water,mix and microwave high for 1 minute.
- Remove and stir once and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute to make one and half string consistency syrup and keep aside.
- In an another microwave safe bowl put the butter and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Remove and add milk powder,cocoa powder and prepared sugar syrup and nuts and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and make balls of this and set in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 18 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.