Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream - Without Ice Cream Maker
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2765 times
What could be better than a homemade ice cream on a hot and sunny summer day. Here is a simple recipe for Vanilla Ice Cream, that uses very basic ingredients. And the best part is you do not need an ice cream maker, cool isn't it. Now, make your own and enjoy this summer!!
- Put the whip cream in a large bowl.
- Beat on high using a hand mixer until it turns firm.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and beat for few more minutes.
- Now, add the chopped nuts and the chocolate chips and give it a good stir.
- Transfer to a freezer safe bowl and freeze until done preferably whole night.
- Take them out every 30 mins and mix them evenly.
- Do this 3-4 times and then allow to set down completely.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by VijosKitchenCorner on 17 Apr 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.