by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8070 times
A quick and easy recipe to make kalakand.
- Mash the paneer coarsely and add milk powder to it and mix well using your hands.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Heat the mixture in a thick bottomed pan.
- Cook on a medium flame, while stirring continuously, till the mixture becomes thick. (8 to 10 mins.)
- Remove from the flame and spread onto a greased plate.
- Sprinkle some cardamom powder and top with silver varak.
- Cool and cut into squares.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 23 Jul 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.