Homemade Cream Cheese Recipe, Made with Paneer and Curd
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5568 times
Cream cheese is a fabulous addition to any sandwich or salad , and also handy to make different spreads, dips and cheese cakes. It instantly imparts a delectable taste and enjoyable creaminess to the dish.
Here we show you how to make authentic, super tasty Homemade Cream Cheese, which is sure to please you with its natural flavour and lusciousness.
The recipe is quite easy and won’t take long to prepare. Only the resting time is long, but it is totally worth the wait. You can store the cream cheese in your refrigerator for 2-3 days and enjoy as and when needed.
Use it to make delectable treats like the Cream Cheese Veg Panini or Mini Pesto Idlis with Olive Cream Cheese Dip .
- Line a strainer with a damp muslin cloth, and place it over an empty deep bowl and keep aside.
- Combine the paneer and curd in a mixer and blend it till smooth.
- Put the mixture in the strainer lined with muslin cloth.
- Wrap the muslin cloth from the edges and tie a knot and keep it refrigerated with the bowl for 48 hours.
- After 48 hours open the knot.
- Use as required or store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.