by neha parmar
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13612 times
- Combine the milk powder, cocoa powder, drinking chocolate powder in a dish and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the sugar and 1/2 cup water in a pan, mix well and cook till sugar melts and cook till it turns into a sugar syrup of 1 string consistency.
- Remove from the flame, add the butter and mix well till smooth.
- Add the mixed powder, mix well and cook well.
- Add the almonds and mix well.
- shape into small rounds and serve.
This recipe was contributed by neha parmar on 13 Dec 2012hiii myself PARMAR NEHA from Surat and like cooking much more even one of my hobby is to cook a Deli...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.