Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4482 times
Prepare homemade burgers with this simple vegetable burger recipe. The burger buns are spread with a spicy garlic, lime juice and salt paste and then topped with cucumber slices, potato discs and tomato circles. Bake the homemade burgers on the tawa with butter and relish with sauce of choice.
Add your private note
Homemade Burgers recipe - How to make Homemade Burgers
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut cucumber, tomato & potato into slices.
- Crush garlic ,salt ,redchilli powder, lemon juice in mixer.
- Heat the oil and add it in garlic mixture.
- Add garam masala and jeera powder in it.
- If there is a need then add a little bit of salt.
- Bake the buns on tawa with butter.
- Then spread this "burger spread"in burger buns.
- Now put cucumber slices,potato slices and tomato slices in buns over burger spread.
- Again bake it on tawa with butter and serve with sauce.
This recipe was contributed by m13g on 08 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.