Home Made Tortilla Chips
This recipe has been viewed 7475 times
This delicious Mexican dish serves as a great party starter . Serve it with some spicy salsa sauce
- Put oil in a deep enough khadai.
- Cut torillas into 4 pieces (lenghtwise).
- Drop in by small handfuls.
- Fry til light golden brown.
- Place them on paper towels to absorb oil.
- Serve with any salsa of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by mari_d on 17 Jan 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.