Home Made Falooda
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17249 times
An excellent and simple falooda recipe with dried falooda or subza seeds which can be relished with ice creams like kulfi or milk shakes.
- Combine the cornflour and water in a deep pan, mix well and cook on a slow flame, while stirring constantly, till the mixture becomes transparent.
- Place the mixture in a colander and place it over the pan containing ice water.
- Press the mixture using the back of wooden spoon so that the pieces fall into the ice water and solidify.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes and strain.
- Heat the milk and sugar in a bowl and keep in the refrigerator to chill.
- Place 2 tsp of tulsi seeds, 2 tbsp cornflour falooda, in the bottom of each glass.
- Add the rose syrup and crushed ice and pour in the cold milk. Place a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Hpatel7 on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.