Home Made Chocolates
by Palak Rajput
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 62216 times
Tasty treat. . Loved by kids
- Take water and sugar in a saucepan and allow it to boil until it reaches 1 string consistency.
- Remove from the flame and add butter to it.
- Once it melts down, add the milk powder, cocoa powder and vanilla essence.
- Mix really well until everything blends.
- Allow it to cool down for few minutes.
- Grease your hands slightly with butter.
- Pinch small portions of the chocolate and roll them into balls.
- Refrigerate for a while and wrap them in colored papers or arrange them in gift boxes :)
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 08 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.