Home Made Chinese Fried Rice
by Foodie #627123
This recipe has been viewed 4070 times
Home made Chinese Fried Rice..Simple and easy to prepare!
- Cut the paneer pieces into small cubes and fry them with a pinch of salt.
- Boil the soya chunks for 3 minutes with a pinch of salt and water. Drain out the water.
- In the container put some oil, onion paste, ginger paste, garlic paste, chili paste and the soya chunks together along with the vinegar and fry them the mixture till a brownish color appears.
- Boil the rice and make sure that it does not get over-boiled and keep it aside in 1 plate and make sure that they don't get stick to each other or no lumps are formed.
- Cut the beans and carrot into very small cubes, boil them for 10 mins and keep them aside after draining the water.
- Cut the spring onion leaves into small pieces.
- Cut chillis into pieces-make sure they are distinguishable later so that you do not bite chillis while having the food.
- Cooking procedure :
- Put some amount of oil and deep fry the carrot and beans with salt for 10 mins in low flame and keep them aside and mix the fried paneer and mini soya chunks and mix them well.
- Now take a fresh utensil (preferably a kadai) , add some oil and once hot add one-third rice of the plate to the oil and stir.
- Sprinkle salt to taste and black pepper Powder and mix a little bit of the paneer-carrot-soya chunks-beans mixture with it and stir constantly in low flame for 3 mins.
- Mix a bit of spring onion pieces and green chilli pieces with it and stir again for another 2 mins.
- Go on adding the remaining rice slowly and repeat the process. Make sure you are stirring constantly so that all the other stuffs is embedded in various layers of rice and you get the mixed Chinese fried rice.
- Do add enough amount of black pepper powder and chopped spring onion for good flavor.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #627123 on 29 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.