Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4585 times
A tasty pancake recipe made with suji, curds and different veggies full of nutrition.
- Combine all the vegetables,sprinkle salt and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan and spread it all across.
- Now form small roundles of the suji-curd dough,slightly press it and place it on the pan...4-5 pancakes at the same time could be placed.
- Now add one spoon of the veggies on each pancake and press it with the spatula...so that the vegetables gets stick to the pancake.
- Now turn the pankcake upside down alternately...keep adding oil if required.
- Remove till done..nice and crisp.
- Serve hot by applying top sauce on top.
This recipe was contributed by bajajdeepa on 16 Nov 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.