High Fiber Bread Pizza
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5533 times
1. toast the bread slice till it is crisp. take care not to brown it completely as it will be grilled again.
- Mix the mashed potato with the cheese spread and salt and pepper to taste. keep aside.
- Spread the butter on top and bottom of the bread slice
- Spread the tomato ketchup on each slice
- Spread the potato spread
- Sprinkle the grated carrot
- Arrange one-two capcicum slice and put the boiled corn in-between each slice of capcicum
- Arrange tomato slices in the vacant spaces
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Grill in pre-heated oven till done
- Cut each slice into traingles and serve with tomato ketchup and cola
This is a private recipe. The member has not shared the recipe details.
This recipe was contributed by sunitan on 01 Jan 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.