Hibiscus and Saffron Iced Tea
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2689 times
An aromatic combination of saffron , hibiscus and tea leaves
to beat the heat of the scorching summers .
Add your private note
Hibiscus and Saffron Iced Tea recipe - How to make Hibiscus and Saffron Iced Tea
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Put 5 cups water in a large pan and bring to boil.
- Add the sugar, hibiscus , saffron and tea, mix well and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and gently mash the flowers with a spoon. Strain the liquid and keep aside to cool.
- Add the lemon juice and pour equally in 4 glasses and top with ice.
- Garnish with a mint spring and lemon slice .
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by SmitaSrivastava on 24 Apr 2012Graphic designer by pro. Enjoy cooking n party planning . Love to paint n click. Like- Poetry n Pros...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.