Hibiscus Iced Tea
This recipe has been viewed 1889 times
Its summers!!! And summers calls for a drink with some crushed ice. This recipe is not only something new and different but also healthy. It will leave you refreshed and wanting for more!!!
Add your private note
Hibiscus Iced Tea recipe - How to make Hibiscus Iced Tea
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 glasses
- In a sauce pan add water.Bring it to boil,turn off the heat and add hibiscus flowers and cinnamon sticks.Leave it to cool for about 20 min.
- Strain the tea through a strainer.
- Add sugar and orange segments,mix well till the sugar dissolves.
- Put some ice-cubes in individual glasses and pour equal quantities of the tea over it.
- Garnish each glass with a lemon slice and mint.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Cherrie on 25 Apr 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.