Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5173 times
Hero sandwiches are an appealing sandwich recipe using French loaf. The horizontally slit French loaf is filled with a healthy mix of beans, veggies and cheese and then served grilled with tomato slices and onion rings as topping.
- Cut the loaf horizontally into two halves
- Scoop out the centre of the loaf to make it boat shaped to hold the filling
- Chop onion and capsicum finely .
- Heat little oil and fry onion till pink then add capsicum ,baked beans $ salt
- Mix well.
- Apply butter on the french loaf . use the above filling to to fill up the loaf .
- Decorate with cheese, sliced onion, cucumber, tomato.
- Grill for 5-7 mts serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kavitah on 05 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.