Here Comes The Sun ( Flowers Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 3486 times
Bring the sunshine into your home with this vibrant arrangement of fruit and flowers. Anuradha pittie has created a beautiful centerpiece to brighten up your buffet table!
Add your private note
Here Comes The Sun ( Flowers Arrangements) recipe - How to make Here Comes The Sun ( Flowers Arrangements)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 centrepiece
baby pineapples or baby chrysanthemums
- Place the 3 musk melons on a wooden plank.
- Slice the tops off the musk melons. Similarly slice off a small portion from the bottom of each musk melon to make a steady base.
- Trim the baby pineapple stems and pierce into the centre musk melon.
- Trim the anthurium stems to medium height and randomly pierce them around the baby pineapples.
- Trim the spider gerberas and randomly pierce them around the anthuriums.
- Trim the two tone gerberas and pierce them into the other two musk melons. Arrange mint leaves around the musk melons on the wooden plank.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.