Herbed Dahi Dip
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8549 times
Serve with batons of cucumber, carrot, florets of cauliflower or broccoli for a healthy dip. alternatively serve with nachos, potato chips, papad.
dip can be stored in the refrigerator for several days
- Put dahi into a mixing bowl and whip gently.
- Chop onion into very fine little pieces.
- Chop coriander finely.
- Press the garlic pod in a garlic press and add juice to dahi.
- Add the sugar free powder to the dahi mixture and stir well till dissolved.
- Add the chopped onion, salt, pepper, herbs and pinch of red chilli powdered according to taste.
- Store in regrigerator till required.
This recipe was contributed by ilikamann on 18 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.