Herbed Cream Cheese with Crispy Crostini
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5602 times
Tasty and crispy snack made from bread and served with a dip of cheese mixed with other herbs and spices.
- Cut the bread in an angle and toast the slices .
- In a bowl,mix together the herbs and the seasonings.
- Beat the cream cheese with the mayonnise till soft.
- Add the herb seasoning mixture to the cream cheese.
- Mix well and spread evenly on the toasted crostini.
- Serve with light cocktail/champagne.
This recipe was contributed by bhargaviv on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.