Herbal Apple Kheer
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5013 times
Sweet and simple recipe. Its perfect for kids and elderlies too.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan, add the vermicelli and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, mix well and bring it to boil.
- Add the sugar, mix well and bring to boil till the vermicelli is cooked and sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the apple, cardamom powder, cashewnuts, raisin, basil and mix well and cook for a minute.
- Serve hot garnished with pista and kesar.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 13 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.