Herb Tortellini Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 178 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11635 times
Cheese filled herb tortellinis simmered in a vegetable stew. Though the recipe sounds difficult to make, it is well worth the effort.
- Make the tortellini as per the recipe but do not cook it in water. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a large pan and saute the garlic and onion for 1 minute.
- Add the celery and carrot and saute till they are soften.
- Add 4 cups of water and simmer till the vegetables are almost cooked.
- Add the nutmeg, seasoning cube and salt and simmer.
- Add the uncooked tortellinis and boil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.