Herb Potatoes ( Microwave Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 96 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26617 times
Succulent baby potatoes coated with dill, parsley and cheese. The herb potatoes can be enjoyed as cocktail snack or as an accompaniment to a main course or with cheese fondue. Quick as a wink to prepare, everyone is sure to enjoy these delicious, cheesy herb flavoured potatoes.
- Wash the baby potatoes and pierce them gently with a fork.
- Place the potatoes in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Remove and allow the potatoes to stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cut each potato into 2 and keep aside.
- In another microwave safe bowl, mix together the butter, dill and parsley and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the potatoes, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese and microwave on high for 45 seconds.
- Serve hot.
- While cooking potatoes, it is advisable to place a small bowl of water along with potatoes in microwave, in order to prevent potatoes from drying out
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||104.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||8.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||9.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.