Herb Cheese with Crackers
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 147 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14162 times
A sprinkling of aromatic parsley and dill, along with other common ingredients, gives cottage cheese a flavoursome boost. An interesting and easy cooking style gives this herb cheese a firm and easy-to-handle consistency. Herb cheese with crackers, if served with a sumptuous soup, can be a starter or supper itself!
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Spread over plastic film and roll into a cylinder of 37 mm. (1 1/2") diameter.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap the plastic film and cut into slices.
- Place on cream crackers and serve with soup or as a starter.
Nutrient values per slice
|Vitamin A||53.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.