Herb Cheese Slices On Crackers
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9526 times
Dip into this herb-flavoured spread made by combining cottage cheese with yoghurt, parsley and dill, to beat the summer heat.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Spread over plastic film and roll into a cylinder of 37 mm. (1½") diameter.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap the plastic film and cut into slices.
- Place a slice of herb cheese on a cream cracker and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||57.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.