Helthy Veg Soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2011 times
A healthy assortment of select seasonal vegetables simmered in vegetable stock makes the Healthy veg soup, a much preferred soup option among all.
- Wash and cut all the vegetables in medium chunks.
- In a deep vessel put oil heat, then put diced onions saute.
- Add carrots,potatoes and celery,cook for 3 mins.
- Then add green beans,saute for another 2 mins.
- Add dieced tomatoes, stir, cover the vessel with lid and keep on medium flame for 5 mins.
- Add water app. 1 ltr.,salt and pepper. cover with lid so that the steam esapes thro'' little opening.
- Keep boiling for 50 mins. then add rajma.
- Serve once rajma is cooked or till the soup reaches your desired consistancy.
- Garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by jaysat2 on 17 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.