This recipe has been viewed 1266 times
Has no sugar so no added empty calories
dry fruits and apple give the required nutritional value
Add your private note
Healthy milkshake recipe - How to make Healthy milkshake
Cooking Time: Total Time:
- Take half of a medium sized apple
- Cut into small pieces
- Take a few raisins and anjeer
- Liquidize the apple, raisins and anjeer.
- Add a tablespoon of date syrup.
- Add one cup of milk and blend to have the healthy drink
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#397309 on 16 Jan 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.