Healthy and Nourishing Soup
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4436 times
A very healthy and nutritious soup beneficial for those suffering from slight fever and nausea.
Add your private note
Healthy and Nourishing Soup recipe - How to make Healthy and Nourishing Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Combine all the ingredients in a pressure cooker, except the cornflour, paneer and oats, mix well and add 4 cups of water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain using a sieve in a deep pan and add the oats and cornflour mixture and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the paneer and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by zebaflari on 01 Jan 2012I AM MARRIED WOMEN WITH 2 YUMMY KIDS.WHENEVER I AM HAPPY I COOK AND WHENEVER I AM SAD I COOK. COOKIN...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.