Healthy Whole Masoor Daal
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12865 times
This is very healthy to have as full meal specially for the asthmatic patients.
Add your private note
Healthy Whole Masoor Daal recipe - How to make Healthy Whole Masoor Daal
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. clean the daal and wash 2 to 3 times and soak overnight.
- 2. chop the onions, tomatoes,chillies and ginger finely.
- 3. put the oil in the pan and add onions,chillies,ginger and corriander seeds.
- 4. fry a little. add tomatoes and stir for few minutes
- 5. add salt, chilli powder, termeric powder, pav-bhaji masala and half of corriander leaves. mix well.
- 7. add daal and pour enough water to cook. do not put too much water. daal should be dry when done.
- 8. now add mango powder, corriander leaves and coconut. mix well and cook for 5 minutes. see that the daal is dry.
- 9. serve hot with chapaaties or you can enjoy it as a snack with tea.
This recipe was contributed by rakaarora on 19 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.