Healthy Veggie Pizza
by Rabia ki Rasoi
This recipe has been viewed 637 times
Today im going to share a healthy yet very delicious and simple pizza with some basic ingredients that are easily available.. Best part of the recipe is you dont need a microwave oven to make this pizza and your kids will enjoy all the veggies that you want them to eat .. Without wasting anymore time lets move on to the ingredents and recipe of our "PIZZA"
Add your private note
Healthy Veggie Pizza recipe - How to make Healthy Veggie Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 4 pieces
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add chopped onions saute till it turns to light pink colour.
- Add chopped green capsicum, saute for a minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes along with chilli powder, turmeric, pav bhaji masala and salt.
- Saute on high flame till all the water dries up.
- Do not overcook as veggies needs to be crunchy.
- Heat butter on a tava (griddle), place the pizza base and cook till the lower side of the base gets a little brown.
- Spread the cooked veggies and garnish it with grated carrots, beetroot and then top it with grated cheese.
- Cover the pizza with alid and cook for 5-6 minutes on medium flame until the cheese gets melted and the lower side gets little crusty. Keep checking after every 2 minutes.
- If you have a microwave oven, after you top the pizza with cheese, grill it for a minute or 2 so that cheese melts.
This recipe was contributed by Rabia ki Rasoi on 23 May 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.