Healthy Vegetarian Omelette for Runners
by Healthy Eating
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7565 times
I have used 2 egg whites and i yellow to get the right amount of protein for a vegetarian. I have this masala omlette on a regular basis.
- Use 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg and beat the eggs in a small bowl with a fork until yolks and whites are well mixed and your mixture is a bit frothy.
- Heat the olive oil in a 8" non stick pan and fry the onions for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the green chillies and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the beaten eggs and let it spread over the entire pan. Cover with a lid and let it cook on one side for 2 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with a slice of whole wheat bread.
This recipe was contributed by Healthy Eating on 02 Jun 2012Love to eat healthy food. Convert the high cal food to low cal food.
Also try and eat healthy. Tr...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.