by Sandhya Khattri
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10185 times
Healthy uttapam is a recipe of tasty and healthy uttapam made with a paste of soya granules mixed with various veggies, chillies and cottage cheese.
- Soak soya granules in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Grind it fine paste with the help of water.
- In a bowl mix, soya paste, curd, sooji,carrot, capsicum, onion, curryleaves, coriander, salt and green chillies, mix well.
- Add some water to make the batter of pouring consistency.
- Finaly add eno fruit salt to it. in another bowl gently mix cottage cheese a
- Heat one teaspoon oil in a nonstick pan pour one table spoon batter over it.
- Spread some paneer and tomato mixture over it. cover the lid and cook on both sides on very low flame.
- Repeat the process with rest of the batter.
- Serve uttapam with coconut chutney and sambhar.
This recipe was contributed by Sandhya Khattri on 09 Aug 2003I am food blogger. Like to try new recipes.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.