Healthy Tostada Pizza
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6036 times
It ok if u don't use taco shell
Add your private note
Healthy Tostada Pizza recipe - How to make Healthy Tostada Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
2 Pita bread
small bottle of Ranch dressing
black or regular beans
1 tomatoes cut into small pieces
1 onions cut into small pieces
1 taco shell processed cheese
- Take pita bread
- Spread black beans crushed and added salt and red chilli in it.
- Spread ranch dressing on it
- Put lettuce
- Put some onion and tomatoes on it
- Spread crushed cheese on it
- Crush some hard taco shell in hand and spread equally crushed stuff on pita bread.
- Relish tasty tostada pizza yummyyyyyyyyyyyy
This recipe was contributed by Rushika on 07 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.