Healthy Tomato Rasam
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4063 times
Healthy and delicious tomato rasam which is easy to prepare in microwave oven.
Add your private note
Healthy Tomato Rasam recipe - How to make Healthy Tomato Rasam
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Add tomatoes with 2½ cups water, rasam powder, turmeric powder, garlic, salt and jaggery in microwave safe bowl, cover the bowl and microwave on high for 10 to 12 minutes. Stir once in between. Cool and strain puree.
- For tempering heat oil in a small microwave safe bowl, add all the ingredients, cover the bowl and microwave on high for few seconds.
- Add the tempering and crushed peppercorn to the tomato puree, cover the bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice. Mix well.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 13 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.