Healthy Tofu Scramble
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4325 times
Healthy tofu scramble or tofu bhurji is a Punjabi way of cooking crumbled soya paneer (tofu) with onion, tomato, ginger, chillies and Garam masala. The soya tofu bhurji tastes awesome with Rotis or naan.
- To a hot pan, add olive oil, and the chopped onions.
- Stir fry for 1 minute, till the raw smell disappears.
- Add the grated tofu and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and salt and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add the chopped carrots and spinach and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from fire and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by v_saj on 08 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.