Healthy Sweet Dosa
by NEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 1574 times
The Crunch of brown sugar in Healthy Sweet Dosa adds extra munch and taste to these yummy Dosa. There will be repeat demand for these dosas . A must for all sweet lovers.
- In a deep bowl dissolve jaggery in little water, add wheat flour and mix well. Keep aside to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add dosa batter, melted ghee, cardamom powder, salt, baking soda and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle), grease it with ghee and wipe off using a piece of cloth.
- Pour a laddleful of the batter on the tava and spread in a circular motion to make a dosa.
- Spread a little ghee over it and cook on a medium flame till under side turns slightly golden brown in colour.
- Sprinkle brown sugar, fold, drizzle some honey over it and serve immediately.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make more dosas.
- You can drizzle chocolate sauce on top instead of honey.
- You can also sprinkle cinnamon powder along with brown sugar.
- You can also sprinkle fresh grated coconut along with brown sugar.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 26 Jun 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.