Healthy Sweet Balls
by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 2772 times
These are healthy balls made of dalia (roasted chana) with dry fruits along with paneer!
- Combine the dalia and ghee and blend using a hand bldner till the mixture turns white and fluffy.
- Add the cashew powder, pista powder, sugar and cardamom powder, paneer and mix well.
- In each paper cup keep one ball, on the top make finger impression, place a dot of jam and kismis.
- Here are balls ready to serve growing kids which is very healthy and yummy.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 12 Aug 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.