Healthy Subzi with Spinach
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 1385 times
This recipe is full of nutrients. It is colourful and tasty so enjoy!
Add your private note
Healthy Subzi with Spinach recipe - How to make Healthy Subzi with Spinach
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Boil all the vegetables except capsicum and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard Seeds, cumin seeds, coriander powder and turmeric powder.
- When the seeds crackle, add the capsicum and saute for 5 to 7 minutes then add all the boiled vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, salt, and spinach puree, mix well and cook for another 2 minutes and add the garam masala, mix well and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot with rice or any Indian bread.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 31 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.