Healthy Stuffed Capsicum
by Foodie #583400
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2535 times
My husband loves to eat a variety of food. So keeping in mind his health,i found a dish which doesn't contain oil and very nutritious. It can be served as a starter also. For kids, one can add grated cheese on it.
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl except green capsicum.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute an above mixture in it. Keep it aside.
- Further, cut the top of green capsicum and make sure that you are left with large portion of whole capsicum.
- Stuff the above mixture in it.
- Put it in a microwave to bake for around 5-6 minutes and bake it again on combination mode.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
- Garnish it with cheese.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #583400 on 17 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.