Healthy Sprouts On Toast
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4708 times
Serve the tasty and Healthy Sprouts On Toast as breakfst or tiffin. The sprouts are powerhouse of nutrients and this recipe adds proteins to a typical sandwich recipe.
- Heat olive oil in a kadai,season jeera,add chopped onions,tomatoes.
- After raw smell goes add the grated carrot and sprouted moong
- Add a little water and allow it to cook .
- Add salt chat masala and grated panner.
- Take a whole whear bread toast it on the tawa with margarine ,take it on the serving plate
- Add a spoon of the sproute masala,add raw chopped onions and finely chopped dhania leaves.
- Serve if necessary with mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by vijis69 on 02 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.