Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4327 times
Add a Healthy shake in your daily menu and you are sure to enjoy not only its rich and fresh taste but also its health benefits. A fruit flavoured health shake recipe, especially for children.
- Soak the figs in warm water for at least 15 mins.
- Soak the almonds for 2 hrs. in warm water.
- Heat the sugar in a small pan till it turns to a golden colour.
- Add the peanuts to it and turn off the flame.
- Spread this mixture on an inverted plate.
- On cooling crush this with a polling pin.
- Now,in a blender blend the soaked figs,banana,rose water,red colour and chilled milk.
- Pour the healthy shake in a tall glass and add the crushed peanuts to it.
- Mix with the help of a spoon.
- Garnish with chopped almonds.
This recipe was contributed by shal_27 on 06 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.