Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8973 times
Healthy risotto, it is a healthy italian rice preparation.
- Soak the soya chunks in a water for 20 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add the chopped onions and saute till they turn transparent.
- Add the carrots, beans and baby corns, mix well and saute for 3 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the squeezed soya granules, tomato puree and all the herbs, salt and pepper, mix well and cook for 3-5 minutes on a sow flame.
- Add the milk, rice add appropriate amount of water(approx 1 and a 1/2 glass), mix well and cover the kadhai with the lid and cook for 20 minutes or till the rice is done.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ChefOfTheFuture on 16 Aug 2014I am the future chef.....training to be a proffessional chef......i love cooking and baking....i bel...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.