Healthy Rava and Sprouts Pancakes
by Mohammed Fahim
This recipe has been viewed 240 times
Healthy Rava and Sprouts Pancakes is a easy-to-make healthy food for your child's lunch box. It can be made in just 15-20 minutes time. Very much loved by children.
- Mix curd with one cup of water and whisk it. Add rava, mix well to make a thick batter. Keep aside for atleast 1 hour or you can keep it overnight to ferment.
- Lightly crush both the sprouts in a chopper and keep aside.
- At the time of cooking add salt and black pepper powder to the batter and mix it well.
- Heat a non-stick flat pan on low flame and brush it with oil. Put a spoonful of batter on the pan and flatten it into a small round pancakes. Make 3-4 pancakes in a pan.
- Top each pancake with a teaspoon of crushed sprouts and press it gently so that it gets little inside the batter.
- Cook the pancakes for 2 minutes, turn them over and cook for another 1 minute.
- Take the pancakes down in a plate and garnish it with ketchup and mayonnaise.
- Healthy Rava and Sprouts Pancakes are ready to filled in the lunch box.
This recipe was contributed by Mohammed Fahim on 26 Apr 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.