Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5430 times
Make your breakfast choices healthy and tasty in a jiffy with this Healthy pudlas recipe. The pudlas or pancakes are made from a simple batter of ground green moong dal and then served with homemade paneer as filling. A protein dense snack or tiffin choice which is easy and quick to prepare.
- Soak the daal overnight.
- Remove the skin of the moong dal and the excess water.
- Add green chillies, salt ginger(optional garlic)
- Make a paste of the abv. without adding any water. add finely chopped miunt and corriander leaves.
- In a non stick pan spread this paste evenly.
- Now sprinkle grated paneer on it.
- This is ready to serve in two minutes..
- Serve hot with green mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sjt739 on 16 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.