Healthy Pizza Dosa
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10278 times
Serve the kid friendly noodle toast hot and let your heart sink into a mouthwatering and filling paneer based noodle snack. The Maggi noodles are cooked and then applied as filling along with paneer and grated cheese.
Add your private note
Healthy Pizza Dosa recipe - How to make Healthy Pizza Dosa
Preparation Time: 5 MINUTES Cooking Time: 5 MINUTES Total Time:
- In a glass bowl pour in the dosa batter.
- Add salt and whisk thoroughly.
- To this add all the above ingredients.
- Whisk again together.
- Pour a small portion of the batter onto the non stick pan and spread evenly.
- Simmer the flame and cover with a lid.
- Toss over and cover again till it turns golden brown on both the sides.
- Your healthy pizza dosa is ready to be served and not a drop of oil. wow! how nutritious and all done in a jiffy.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 27 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.