Healthy Panchamrit Khichadi
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12116 times
Very healthy recipe boosted with minerals vitamins complex carbohydrates and fabulous aroma.
- Soak all the cereals and pulses together in enough water for 4 hours.
- Drain, add the salt and enough water and pressure cook for 4 whistles. Keep aside.
- Steam all the vegetables, except the onions and potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp ghee and 1 tsp olive oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn pink.
- Add the potato slices and cook until soft.
- Add all steamed vegetables and toss well.
- Add the boiled pulses and spices, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rjrachna on 03 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.